Enchanting and magical, tucked away in the woods down a quiet country lane, this Connecticut styled estate offers a charmingly sophisticated architectural presence surrounded by the beauty of well tended gardens in the middle of the forest. The home was originally constructed in 1941 with additions in 1957 and a total renovation - expansion in 2001. Highlights include the two story library exquisitely crafted by a local cabinetmaker, the master suite with living area, beautiful spa like bathroom and over sized closet and dressing area, the chefs kitchen with beautiful garden views, the formal living room which opens to the courtyard with its wisteria draped pergola. Magnificent grounds! A serene retreat!